I know the last few post have been all about Benton. And I feel bad leaving Kam and Add out. They are both doing pretty good with the mass chaos that is happening around here. I feel like I'm totally leaving them out since I still cant do too much since I just had major surgery. Plus I'm stressed to the max right now.
Seeing their little faces light up when they go see their brother is priceless. They are so excited that he is here and ask everyday if he is coming home. Some days Addison forgets and ask me if baby brother is kicking. I have to remind her that he isn't in mommy's tummy anymore. I know they are going to be such big helpers and amazing big sisters. Tomorrow I will make sure to get my camera out and take some pictures of them. Its been way too long!
No comments:
Post a Comment