Life has been pretty crazy this week. Adjusting to life with 3 kids isnt as hard as I thought it would be I just am a lot more busy. Benton is such a great baby and never ever crys. Not even when he is hungry. He just sucks on his hands and growls until you feed him. He had his checkup yesterday and he weighs 5lbs. My little man is growing. Its crazy to think he will be 3 weeks old tomorrow!
I haven't had a chance to do his newborn pictures yet, hopefully I will get those done tonight or tomorrow.




His 1st real bath. He always has a serious face. I call him my little old man.

We had a birthday party for Uncle Jason on Monday... the girls absolutely adore him.


Benton's 1st party!

The other day I changed Addison's diaper and then Benton's. The size difference made me laugh. A preemie diaper compared to a size 6.
1 comment:
you have such beautiful children! im glad that adjusting to three children is going so well. congrats again!
Post a Comment