Friday, July 10, 2009

Big sisters meet their little brother... offically.

Today Kamden and Addison were able to hold Benton for the first time today. They have only been able to see him in his isolate. I was at the hospital for about 4 1/2 hours this afternoon while Brandon handled some of the meetings for our photography business. I called him and told him to bring the girls in when he came to get me so they could hold him. They were SO excited. They have been talking about holding him since they knew they were going to be big sisters. The smiles on their faces were priceless. I didn't have my camera so my camera phone had to make do. It was amazing to see all three of my kids together... 3!! It blow my mind to think that I am the mother to 3 amazing adorable little miracles.

Addison kept whispering things to him... I'm thinking they were coming up with a plan to get their big sister since Kamden thinks she's the boss of both of them.



Kamden thought she was queen of the world holding him...


Addison went to rub his head and Kamden got mad.... LOVE the face.


Proud big sister.



**Benton is doing SO SO good. He will not be coming home tomorrow but hopefully on Sunday. He has no more feeding tube. And he is unhooked from the IV machine. The IV is only for his meds every 6 hours now. He is eating really really good and is now off his feeding plan. The only thing keeping him from coming home is maintaining his body temp which he is getting better at. Hopefully tomorrow morning when I get there he will be in a big boy bed!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are cute. Glad that things are going good.

jessica poole robins said...

I am so happy for you guys! What a sweet moment, thanks for sharing. <3

Anonymous said...

O.K I will say it and I do not care I offically have the cutest bunch of grand youngins in the world not to mention smart.And Benton loves his mammaw because he smiled and I will not except it as gas people he really loves his mammaw!
Mammaw Benton

The Davis's said...

Benton is adorable!! I am glad that you both are healthy and hope everything continues to go good for your family!