I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. We had a great time having dinner at my parents and then shooting off fireworks. When we did fireworks a couple of weeks ago Kamden didnt like them at all. But this time she loved them. I always love doing fireworks at my parents because the whole neighboorhood is doing them at the same time so anywhere you look you see them. Its kinda like a cul-de-sac .vs. cul-de-sac kinda thing. But anyways like always here are some pictures.
Look at how big she is getting! She is finally in newborn diapers and is even fitting in some newborn clothes!
Kamden decided it was her turn in the swing.

They had matching outfits on!
You can tell where she gets her good looks from!
Addison slept through all the fireworks...
2 comments:
Your girls are so cute! Addison is getting so big! I can't believe she is almost a month old.
How fun!
Post a Comment