
I just had to share this picture really quick. We had this done last week and I LOVE IT! I also have some more pictures of the girls and a family picture that I will have to post later. I'm lucky to have 5 mintues to sit down when I have Kamden running around. This child is giving me a run for my money! She is into everything and then Addison has colic and wants to be held all the time. And then I also start watching the 22 month old little boy at 11:30. I'm so frazzled right now I will be lucky if I havent pulled all my hair out by the end of the day. I walked around the house for 30 mintues trying to figure out where I put the remote control and where did it end up? The freezer! Why in the world did I put the remote in the freezer? Anyways I will try to post those pictures tonight when the girls go to bed! And Rena if you are reading this PLEASE come back! I can't get Kamden to listen to me no matter what I do.
3 comments:
That is a very sweet picture! I know how you feel,I hope everything works out for you guys!
I know the feeling and I only have one. I can't imagine what 3 would be like. Good Luck!
Holy cow what a beautiful picture!!
Post a Comment