Well what a Tuesday we had! Its the first time I've done that much in a long time! So yesterday me, the girls, my mom, my grandma, Tristan, Rena and Heather we started our day by going to Ready, Set, Jump... which is a jump castle place. I thought Kamden would have a good time but she didnt like it at all. She was OK as long as she was just running around and watching but she would scream when we tried to get her to play. After that we went to the Farmers Market and the heat was horrible 105 heat index and 100% humitdy... Arizona heat was so much better than this! After that we went to my mom's where her and grandma made dinner. I always love Tuesday at my mom's because she has the missionaries every week and its always a southern meal. Last night we had stew beef, fried okra, fried green tomatoes, squash, and homemade biscuits... yum! After that we went for a walk on the Ravenal Bridge and let me tell you I didnt know how out of shape I really was! By the time we got back to the car I seriously felt like I had been run over by a truck! Probably not the best thing to do only a month after surgery. But anyways, I got some really good pictures and I didnt realize how many I actually took yesterday.
Grammie and Kamden.
Heather and Tristan.
Kamden riding on the turtle... now this she liked.
Tristan
Kamden with the wand that Tirstan and Heather won for her. I did have to take it away because she tried beating Addison with it.
Addison and Grammie.
Kamden at the Farmer's Market.
I don't know how she can be comfy that way!
Brandon and Tristan.
Heather and Rena.
Now look at how cute this picture is!
2 comments:
I love little girls in matchy outfits! Great pictures. It seems so beautiful over there. We would love to visit someday, not in the summer though. I hate the heat and humidity makes it so much worst!
That last picture of the girls is adorable!! They are both getting so big!
Post a Comment