Sunday, July 15, 2007

Real quick...

Hey everyone! I hope yall had a great weekend. We really didnt do anything, just went to dinner last night. I just thought I would post a couple of pictures really quick, I know some of my family looks everyday to see if there are new pictures. In some good news I am going to start babysitting a little boy at the end of the month. I figured since I am going to be at home all the time why not watch a couple of kids and make some extra money. I posted the ad on Friday online thinking it woud take a while for someone to respond... but on Saturday I had an email and the lady came by today. The little boy is 22 months so Kamden will have a playmate! Anyways everyone have a great week!

















1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

I wish I could find a daycare kid. I would love to do something like that. Like always Kamden is so cute.