Saturday, July 21, 2007

Its been almost a week since I've posted a new blog! This new computer is hard to get use to, I'm not liking Windows Vista at all! But anyways, I have a couple of pictures that I wanted to post really quick. Its taken me almost an hour to get the website to finally work. We have had a busy day... Rena and Heather left early this morning to go back home. I've gotten so use to having them here that its weird that they are gone. We did thinking about just holding them hostage though. Brandon and Kamden took them to the airport at 5:30 this morning and after they left I broke out in hives. I finally realized that I'm going to be here all by myself during the day with two little ones! After that we went out a did a lot of shopping a bought lots of clothes which is always fun, a new printer, and Kamden got a couple of new pairs of shoes. After we got home my best friend Blair who lives in NC came by really quick to visit. Well enjoy the pictures!
































She is giving me the "Mom, no more pictures" look

























































On the way home she fell asleep reading her book.



















Wearing Grandma Brooks glasses!

1 comment:

The Davis's said...

Your little girls are so precious! I love the last picture!