Saturday, July 28, 2007

Really quick....

I don't have any pictures to post (Sorry grandpa!) But I just wanted to post a quick update to let people know about what is happening in the Brooks household... if you care to know : ) Lets see... Kamden- driving me crazy but thats what she is suppose to do! She is getting so big and is too smart for my own good. She is starting to talk so much and is starting to put words together. Her favorite is "What is it?" or "Where is it?" she is also going through a phase where she clings to me all the time... which I love. I wasnt able to hold her or really play with her for about 3 1/2 months so its nice to have my baby back. Addison- she is 7 weeks old now and is smiling all the time and is starting to coo. She is getting so big already... as I am typing this she is in her snuggli strapped to the front of me. Its sometimes the only way I can get something done around the house is to have her strapped to me! Hmmm... lets see... I started babysitting this week and its going pretty good. Kamden isnt having too hard of a time with it. The second day he was here she had a horrible fit where she started hitting him and pulling his hair... and then ran to the TV and started kicking it and then went a ripped my curtains down. And of course she did it when I'm trying to feed Addison so I'm chasing her with Addi in my arms trying to hold a bottle and catch a really fast 15 month old, which is close to impossible. But other than that its just been busy around here. We are going to NC this weekend so hopefully that will be relaxing. I hope everyone is doing great!

No comments: