Monday, July 02, 2007

Lots of pictures!

I have been taking a ton of pictures here lately so I just wanted to post them really quick and let everyone know what is going on in the Brooks household. Kamden is growing up so fast and Addison is jst right behind her! It seems like it was just a couple of days ago when she was born but it will be 4 weeks on Thursday! Kamden seriously has the BEST personality ever and keeps us laughing all the time. Just a couple of examples on what she has been up to: Twice this week she has just passed out on the couch. One mintue she is just bouncing off the walls and in a matter of 30 seconds she is out of it. And then last night was the best one yet... we were all sitting here watching Pursuit of Happyness(really good movie!) and all of a sudden Kamden is gone so I go looking for her. Well she was in her room where I caught her climbing into her crib. I almost stopped her until I realized what she was doing.... she was putting herself to bed. She climbed in grabbed her blanket, her bear and pacifier and layed down and went to sleep. I never thought my 14 month old would put herself to bed! And then Addison is changing everyday... she is starting to follow you around and follows your voice... esp. her daddy's so it looks like I'm going to have 2 daddy's girls on my hands! But anyways thats about all that is happening here I'm sure everyone is getting tired of me always talking about the girls but when you are a parent its all about the kids. So please just let me know when I get too overboard :)

**There is a post full of Addison's pictures on the post below this one!**
























She was just reading her book and next thing we know she just dropped it and was asleep.

















Getting ready to play in her new pool.





















Kam and Aunt Heather.



















Started like this...















She cried and didnt like it at all.





















And then she started warming up to it...



































And then she loved it!




































Addison and great Grandpa Cranford.

No comments: