Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A blog a day...

Makes trying to remember go away....

I've decided that I"m going to make it my goal to blog everyday. Even if its just a quick little entry or a quote... something. So much happens on a daily basis and I feel like I should write things down so I can look back on them!

18 DAYS thats how many days Brandon has left at academy. That doesnt include the weeks or his 1 week thanksgiving break. Thats class time. How awesome is that?! We started out in the triple digits and now are down to 18 days! He has done great and I"m so proud of him. I know its been really hard on him to be under so much pressure and to be away from us. But come December 5th it will all be worth it.

And I'm super stoked for Thanksgiving week because they have all that week off. I seriously wont know what to do with myself having him home all week! I've already told my daycare kids I'm not open that week so we can go out of town. The 22nd we are heading up to NC to meet my brand new niece who should be born sometime the week before. I really can't wait for that one! And then on Thanksgiving that is our 4 year anniversary.... I can't believe it has been 4 years already. The day after we are heading down to South Point SC for a mini trip. We rented a cabin down there for just one night! So its going to be a fun and busy November. One weekend this month we are going to have to paint the whole house. Thanks to my little artist Kamden our walls look horrible.

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Oh yay! Not too much longer and he'll be home for good!