Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Is it bad?
That I laughed until I cried this morning when our dog knocked herself out? I of course panicked at first and then couldn't stop laughing after I knew she had just knocked herself silly. I went to put her in the kennel since one of my daycare kids was about to show up. I put her some food in there and she comes running from the other side of the room and jumps into the kennel. Why she jumped I dont know. But she slips on her blankets and slams into the side of the kennel pretty hard. She then falls over and was knocked out. I'm sure you are thinking "wow she laughed at that?" but seriously she is fine and no damage done. She's such a clumsy dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha it's not bad. I laughed while reading the story!
Post a Comment