Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Saturday and Sunday we went to NC to visit my family. I was so excited to go see my new niece Tori. She is beyond gorgeous! I took her newborn photos which I hopefully have time to edit this week.



Addison, Kamden, and Aiden





**Warning... this pictures below are kinda gross. But one day I will look back on this and actually laugh... well maybe.**




This is what I have been dealing with all week. A full body allergic reaction. It was from my feet all the way up into my hair It was gross! I have been really really miserable. I went to the doctor yesterday and she gave me a steriod shot and then perscribed me some antibiotics. I still havent figured out what I had a reaction to but its getting better today, thank goodness! You can see in the pictures where I've bruised from scratching so much.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tori is beautiful!And my granbabies are fantastic!!!and your reaction means you need to stay out of N.C ha/ha!
Love,Mamma

Holly Steffen said...

aww i love your newborn photo. you're getting really good at taking pictures!!!

that reaction looks so annoying. like i already wanna scratch just looking at it. =[ i'm sorry. at least it's getting better. =]

<3