Thursday, November 20, 2008
Do you see that!?!
The ticker over to the right says Brandon has 15 days until he graduates! Yes! Finally!! And what makes it even better is 9 out of those 15 days will be spent with us!!! Can you tell I'm just a little excited? I tend to overuse exclamation marks when I'm typing excitedly!! It has been a hard 4 1/2 months. I feel like I've grown a lot in the time that he has been gone. BUT I'm very grateful for the experience. I've had to learn to do a lot on my own I mean I've only had my husband home for 8 days a month since July! And I know he is ready to start living his childhood dream and ready to start spending more time with the girls. When he left Addison had JUST learned to walk and now the child is singing and talking all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so soon! I'm excited for you. That is a really tough thing that I'm not sure I would be able to do. Yay!
That is so awesome! I'm glad that he is almost finally done. I know that you've had it not so easy.
Post a Comment