Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love...

There are of course so many things that I love about my kiddos but these few things really stood out to me today:

* The way Addison waddles when she runs. Its adorable.
* I love how Kamden will walk around the house singing "Ice Ice Baby" its hilarious.
* How Kamden is always complaining that her "back hurts" she got it from her mamaw since she has a bad back. She hunches over and says "me me back hurt"
* The girls have to kiss and hug each other before they go to bed. And here lately Kamden tries to block the door so I dont put Addison to bed.


I could go on and on but those are a few things I felt I needed to blog about today. Here are two pictures of Addison I love. I havent taken any of Kam's in a while. I think I might break out my lights and stands tomorrow and do some pictures. It depends on how brave I am feeling.

While I was on the phone with the window guy the girls got a brand new roll of wrapping paper out. I just let them have fun, it was keeping them happy. Addi's face cracks me up in this one! This is a typical Addi face.


Disclaimer: Yes she still has a bottle. We are working on that. But until daddy is out of academy we arent making any big changes. Anyways... this is Addison and her bear. She has to have this bear with her at all times. She will not and can not sleep with out him. When he goes in the wash she will sit outside the laundry room door screaming "Bear! Bear! D D's bear!"(she calls her self D.D)

No comments: