Sunday, November 16, 2008

A slacker I am...

I've been a total slacker with blogging this week. I have my reasons even though I'm not getting into that. So anyways... this weekend was busy. I felt like we hardly got to rest at all. Saturday we took the girls to mamaw and papaw Benton's early so Brandon and I could start painting. We had 1 day to paint the foyer, living room, computer room, dining room, and hallway. We got it all done and finally crawled into bed around 1am last night. It was exhausting! I would be happy to never see blue tape and paint brushes again. BUT thats not going to happen. We still have Kamden's room to redo, our room, and our bathroom. Fun times. I will post pictures tomorrow. I'm super happy with the way that it came out. When we started I was thinking "oh no" but now I love it! All I have to do is get my house back in order take a million things to Goodwill and I'll be set! This is Brandon's last full week of academy! Yay! He has next week off... its going to be so weird having him home.

No comments: