Thursday, February 26, 2009
Baby news...
My doctor called me 2 days ago to talk to me about my c-section. She said that I can not under any circumstances go into labor on my own. With having 2 previous c-sections it would be way too hard on my body. So anyways... we are planning on scheduling my surgery between August 3rd-August 10th. Starting at 17 weeks she wants me to start getting a weekly, maybe monthly progesterone shot. With the problems I had with Addison she doesn't want to risk it happening again since I now have a much higher chance of having the same problems. I plan on seeing another doctor in the office in the next couple of weeks to get another opinion. But anyways... looks like baby boy will be here the first week of August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you should have him on August 9th. its my birthday so it would be a great day to have a cute little Brooks boy!!!
Post a Comment