Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great job Tristan!

Tristan had his Pinewood Derby last night. Before we all went out to eat at this really yummy Pub. Well me and Brandon liked it, everyone else got wings and didnt like them. So anyways. Tristan had the BEST car ever. Him, Mark, Zach and Jason all worked on it and it was seriously AWESOME! He didnt have the fastest car but hey thats ok it was by far the coolest looking one! He won the award for Hottest Hot Rod. And I just have to say how proud I am of Tristan: He is the only kid there that actually listened and followed directions. He stayed in his seat the whole time and was not running around like all the other kids. It was a really frustrating night when you are trying to watch but it is nothing but chaos. But I seriously have the most well behaved brother out of the bunch. Good job Tristan I'm proud of you!






Its the Dracula car from the Munsters.








No comments: