Thursday, February 05, 2009

Wow that flew by!

Today is Brandon's last shift with his FTO. I can't believe how fast it went by! 8 weeks was over just like that. I'm so proud of how great he has done. He has/had a wonderful FTO and they are so much alike! He was ready to let Brandon go on his own at 2 weeks but of course couldn't do that. Brandon also had the highest DUI arrest in his post! He was putting his videos to DVD the other day so of course I was watching them... he is seriously a natural at what he does. Anyways, I'm nervous about him being on his own but also excited. He will now be able to come home more then the 1 or 2 times he usually does during his shift. He has so many perks of the job its awesome.

No comments: