Thursday, February 12, 2009

ITS A.....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

BOY!!!!



Well I broke down today and went to the ultrasound place around the corner to get the gender ultrasound. I couldn't wait any longer! And I'm soooooooo excited that we are having a boy! Brandon was smiling ear to ear. And the girls were super excited that they were indeed having a baby brother!

4 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

I knew Kamden was going to be right!! Congrats you guys!! Boys are SO much fun!!

Holly Steffen said...

WOOHOO!!!! =]

I love baby boys.

Obvious /annoying question: do you have a name picked out??

savvy said...

hooray hooray!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you and Brandon!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

p.s. how many weeks are you now?

Shanna said...

YAY!!! DOing the happy dance for you guys over here!

Congrats!