So I'm sitting on the couch this morning catching up on last nights episode of "The Bachelor" the kids were playing in their rooms. I thought hmmm they are being a little too quiet. So I go and check on them and they are just playing with their kitchen. A couple minutes later Addison comes running out covered in red stuff. Great, I can only imagine the mess I'm about to find..... and here it is.... 
Its my bottle of Gatorade. What a fun mess that was to clean up. The carpet is still stained and I dont think I will ever get it all the way out. I have no idea how they got it from the back of the counter.
5 comments:
ewwwww yuck. Have fun with that! haha that sucks! Gotta love kids...they are just making memories and leaving the tracks of it behind. haha good luck with that!
Holy Cow....I have the Queen of Clean book at home. I will look up the 'fix it' and let you know later!
ooh no! i feel really bad for you. that's a pretty good mess!
As much as I feel bad for you though, i have to tell you that I love reading your blog (it's one of my favorites) to see what your little ladies have been into. :)
If I were there, I'd help you scrub! Good luck! I don't know much about cleaning up those kinds of messes yet, so i could probably learn a thing or two from you!
My mom uses a carpet cleaning product called Folex and she swears by it. If you can get your hands on some of it it might do the trick. Your girls crack me up. My family and I always laugh when we read your blog and hear about their latest escapades.
oh. my. goodness! That quiet is always too good to be true.
Post a Comment