Sunday, February 15, 2009

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! Brandon and I celebrated on Thursday with couples massages, dinner and of course the gender ultrasound! He had to work last night so we didn't have time yesterday. He did bring me home some sour gummy worms I was craving.
Tonight is his last night of work until March 4th! How awesome is that? Because he has worked all the holidays since December they have to give him his comp days within 3 months. Well they scheduled them all together. I wish he could save them for when the baby gets here but oh well. It will be nice for him to have time off work and actually get paid for it. And with the way his schedule is he earns about 1 full day of leave a month on top of his 28 days he automatically gets. So anyways... here are a couple of pictures!

Addi and her black eye. She fell and hit her eye on a toy the other day.


The girls playing with their bubble guns from Grandma and Grandpa Brooks.

Cheesin it up at lunchtime.


Addi and her adorable smile outside playing.



No comments: