Thursday, February 26, 2009
Our trip to the Zoo...
Yesterday we went up to the Columbia zoo. It was all Kamden has talked about for a week. We were really disappointed that during the week pretty much everything inside the zoo is closed... like train ride, pony ride, food. But the girls had a blast. On the way up they screamed and cried the whole way. We were almost ready to turn around and come home because I was expecting a really rough day. But as soon as we got to the zoo they were good as gold. They listened stayed in the stroller when they were told to. It was awesome. Its a pretty small zoo so we were only there for about 2 hours and there were only maybe 30 cars in the parking lot so there was no one there hardly! The girls were free to get in and with Brandon's Trooper discount it was only $7 for us to get in.
Kamden and Brandon feeding the birds. She freaked when a bird landed on her. I stayed outside the gate so I wouldn't risk getting pooped on. Because that would have been just my luck.

I didnt realize that I caught the Elephant mid-pee until I got home and loaded the pictures. Nice huh?

Looking at all the birds.


Kamden was bummed the gorillas weren't out. So we stayed around in the house for a little while. Just when we were about to walk out the door they came over the hill. One of them walked up, turned around peed, picked its nose and then came to give the window a kiss. Of course the girls had to give him a kiss back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment