Monday, February 09, 2009

Last night I was in bed and Brandon comes in to wake me up to tell me something. He had pulled up his schedule for the rest of the month and after this coming Sunday he has the rest of the month off. Because he has worked the last 6 holidays they are required to give him those days off, paid of course. But he was actually really bummed! He's glad he will get to spend more time with the girls and get on a normal schedule since he switches to days next month. But he LOVES going to work. He always leaves with a smile on his face and I have never ever heard him complain about anything. I'm just so glad that he has finally found his dream job and it makes me so happy that he is happy. But I'll be happy to have him home for 2 weeks! That will be super nice! And to top it all off my main daycare kid will be out of town those 2 weeks so we can spend time as a family!

No comments: