These last two post have been pretty gloomy post but I still feel like I need to blog about things. And to keep our family updated on things! So anyways... yesterday morning was pretty rough for me. The girls hardly slept Sunday night so I was exhausted. Luckily my best friend Blair called yesterday... it had been almost two weeks since I had talked to her. And well her husband is gone all week for work too so we are going through this together. Talking to her made me feel so much better I actually got off the couch and did things around the house. I talked to Brandon last night for about 20 mintues which is about as long as he is allowed to talk. They can only use their phones from 9-9:30pm with lights out at 9:30. Kamden was refusing to go to bed because she wanted daddy so she did nothing but cry from 8:30-9. So I let Brandon talk to her really quick and she passed right out after that. And again last night neither of them slept.
But anyways, Brandon is doing good its of course a lot to take in. They had to be up at and ready by 4:40 this morning for room inspection and for a PT test. Fun stuff. He found out that as soon as he graduates they give him the keys to his patrol car and he gets to drive it home that day. I was kinda surprised they would give cars out so early.
We are surviving here it seems to be getting a little easier and I can't wait for Friday night when he gets home. I dont know how all the military wives do it and I think yall are awesome for being able to. I guess I'm just not as strong. I know its a whiny post but I just feel like getting some of my feelings out.
4 comments:
Just keep looking toward Friday...Then you will have the whole weekend together. I am the same as you though. When Chris was in scouts, he would go on over night campouts with the boys. Those nights, I would freak myself out and not fall alseep until 2-3 in the morning...Hang in there. This will all be for the best when it is over!
Aww it's such a hard adjustment to make. Give yourself some slack. It's a whole new world and you need to figure out a new schedule. Don't worry, you're doing fine.
And Friday is a great day to look forward to. You're doing fine!!
you poor thing! that sounds super tough. good luck with it all!!
One more good luck! And don't feel guilty, I wouldn't be able to handle it even as well as you have. Clayton has left me for two nights and I barely made it. I totally understand, you get used to having them around and you miss them terribly when they are gone.
And, what is this that he is doing? I haven't kept in good enough contact to know, sorry.
Post a Comment