Thursday, July 17, 2008

Help me choose...

I got a phone call yesterday for the owner of the children's salon Bangs and Bows that we take Kamden to. Well I had left a stack of my business cards laying on the counter and he checked out my website. So anyways, he wants me to bring in 3 or 4 large sized picture for him to decorate the walls of the salon! YAY! I'm super excited and it will be great advertisement! So PLEASE oh PLEASE(yes I'm begging!) help me choose 4 pictures to have blown up. I'm trying to stay kid oriented since that's what the salon is. But if you think any other pictures would work from my website: Brooke Brooks Photography please let me know which one! So if you can just leave a comment and tell me which 3 or 4 numbers you think would be best I would super grateful! Thanks everyone!
_____________________

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.



10 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

I like 2,3,4,5.

Kristi Sue Fulton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Sue Fulton said...

Congratulations!!! I like 3, 5, and 8. That is so great for you and your photography!! Those are great pictures of your little girls!

PC&Trev said...

I think 2,5, and the one of the girls on the gazebo from your last post. I love your pictures. I think you do a great job.

BlairMarie said...

I like 2,3,5, and 8...
but I'd go with some of the newer ones from your site. ALL of them are great though!

Lori said...

3, 5, 8. You are really taking off. Congrats! I wish my husband would have as easy as a time as you have been getting business. He is not a photographer though.

The Davis's said...

I like 1,3,5,8. You take such good pictures.

Tiffini said...

I think 1,3,4,8, and the one of Addison in the Cookout blog. Congrats! How wonderful is that. Talk about great publicity.

Anonymous said...

I like 2,3,5 and 8. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

1,3,5,8