My Love
1. What is his name? Brandon Scott
2. Who eats more? That would be him.
3. Who said I love you first? He did.
4. Who is taller? Brandon by about 3 inches
5. Who is smarter? He is for sure.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me. overly-sensitive.
7.Who does the laundry? I wash and he folds.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed, brandon.
9. Who pays the bills? Me
10. Who cooks more? Always me
11. What meals do you cook together? Usually dinner if ever.
12. Who is more stubborn? Me by far.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Him
14. Who has more siblings? We are tied. 3 and 3.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do.
16. What do you like to do together? Just watch tv, go for a ride on the motorcycle
17. Who eats more sweets? Me, well neither of us really eat a lot though.
18. Guilty pleasures? I'm not sure
19. How did you meet? We met when Brandon was serving his mission here in SC. I couldnt stand him at all... but afterwards that obviously changed.
20. Who asked who out first? He did.
21. Who kissed who first? He did... on the beach at night
22. Who proposed? Brandon did... we were camping it was dark with lots of stars in the sky on a little bridge.
23. His best features? His dimples
24. What is his greatest quality? Him being an amazing dad. The way he acts with the girls is amazing.
I tag: Anyone that wants to do this.
1 comment:
I love the new background! SUPER CUTE!!!
Post a Comment