Saturday, July 26, 2008

Too fast!

This weekend has gone by entirely too fast! We were so excited for Brandon to come home yesterday. As soon as Kamden saw him she peed everywhere. It was pretty funny that she was that excited. The girls have been all over their daddy and loved having him back. But of course he leaves tomorrow : ( but only 18 more times of that. Which when you look at it that way its not TOO bad. I'm sure this week will be better than last week. Anyways, I have pictures to share. We just got home from my mom's and I decided to post a quick blog while Brandon is ironing his uniforms. He has told me some pretty cool stuff I will blog about this week. I know some of my family has been asking me to let them know what is going and and of course this is the easiest way! Anyways... on to the pictures!



I dont know what is up with Addi's head in this one..






She asked Addi "You poop?" so Addi leaned forward and Kam check and said "nope no poop"



Playing in the tent we built.



This is how my kids are all day. Just sportin the cloth diapers.

LOL!! This is my mom and Donna... they said they are models for"Body by Krispy Kreme" and doing the Captain Morgan pose.



The whole gang at my mom's. This is my aunt Tracy and cousins, and Donna, Jake and Jess. They are down from NC so we had dinner tonight.




1 comment:

Tiffini said...

Your girls are so darling. I bet this weekend went by so fast. But seriously 18 times isnt THAT bad! I was laughting my butt off when I read that she peed all over. That would've been so funny to see.