Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Jeep...

Our family car when I was little was a 1980 CJ-7. Well it hasnt been on the road since 1997 and finally this week it is back up and running! I was sooo excited to take a ride in it today. It was really weird because I remember it being so BIG but not now. But what was even weirder was that my little brother was the one driving it! He came home from the hospital in that jeep and he was 7 when it stopped running! So anyways, I meant to snap a picture of it which I will do tomorrow. But we took Kam for a ride and she loved it. Its REALLY loud so she had her fingers in her ears the whole time... but the whole ride she kept going "weeeee" She loved that there was no doors or windows. So here are the pictures!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the update and photos Brooke!

Tiffini said...

We need 4th pictures of the girls. I know you took some awesome ones. Don't hold out on us.