Friday, July 18, 2008

Little Update:

I thought I would post a quick blog with updates since so much is happening with our family!

Kamden- She is like always a handful, she is starting to use her sentences really well. This week she has been VERY polite always saying "thank you my mommy" "me sorry, mommy" Its adorable! She is very bossy with everyone she wants to be in control of everything. But I guess it comes with her age!

Addison- Is a full time walker and she is so much happier now. She is getting the running down pretty well and that's all she does all day. Thank goodness! She was getting so clingy! She says: "Thank you, love you, night night, bye bye, back, nala, hello, hey, sis, achie(zachie), mamaw, papaw, mama, dada" She is a sweet kid but she gives us a run for our money!

Brandon- leaves for academy on Sunday :*( Today was his first day signing up for insurance, life insurance, getting his equipment. Its going to be a hard adjustment for all of us not having him here. Academy here is just like the military.. the march, chant, military dress, clothes have to be perfect in their lockers and on them with no crease... he had to get these special things that keep your shirt down perfectly. Also daily room checks, military type rankings, the whole shabang! We are going to miss him and I pray the next 5 months FLY by!

Me- I have 2 new daycare kiddos and my photography is really taking off. I have 4 weddings coming up which I'm excited about, a had a shoot yesterday for a lady check out the pictures HERE and let me know what you think about them please! There are only a couple posted I took a ton more. I'm really loving what I'm doing. I've always been interested in photography but it wasn't until my wonderful mommy gave me the confidence to try it for a business. And well what do you know its working! I feel very blessed!

Oh and Nala: This dog drives me crazy!! She still is not house broken but is getting better. She has her days where I just keep her outside. Brandon finally got the underground fence in but we are training her so she wont fry herself running through it!

3 comments:

Kim and Nathan said...

Sounds like life is a little crazy. The 5 months will fly by. I think those photos you took are really good.

savvy said...

those pictures are really good!! I like the one with two brick walls in the background, and one is out of focus and the other clear. It's quite aesthetically pleasing. Great job!

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

Brooke, you are an amazing photographer!! Those portraits are beautiful!! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. I wish I was closer, I would come hang out and help out!!