Wednesday, July 02, 2008

...

I have a couple of pictures I wanted to post really quick. Its one of those days here in the Brooks household. The kids are being horrible. Addison will not sleep and if I'm not holding her she is screaming. Kamden is well just being Kamden. This morning I thought she was in her room playing nicely but nope she comes running out and had somehow gotten a pen and drew "flowers" all over her body. She was so proud of herself I couldn't really get mad. Anyways... excuse how messy they are. We went outside to plant my new sunflower and well they got messy.



Kamden wearing my helmet

Colorful huh?

1 comment:

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

By the way, your kids are so darn cute. Those little girls and their curly hair. I also meant to say that you should definitely tell your mom to check my blog. I have been meaning to keep in touch and have been horrible.