First off:
Makeup: This is a coupon code for my Avon site. Free shipping on Any order. Where it ask for promo code enter FSANY go here to look at the website: Clicky me!
Diapers: For the mom's that cloth diaper I found this great work at home mom that makes really cheap diapers. I ordered some and I"m still waiting but I've heard from friends they are super great quality. Much cheaper then the name brands but much cuter! Cick here
Zenni Optical is a great website that I found that has really cute prescription glasses for cheap. They are great quality too! Click here
I just wanted to share some of my finds with people. I love hearing about other peoples great finds and websites they have found. So if you have any you want to share please leave me a comment and let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment