Monday, July 28, 2008

So bored today..

I am: turning 23 on Thursday

I know: that even though things are hard right now they will be better soon.

I want: something sweet right now

I have: amazing children

I wish: the next 4 months would fly by.

I hate: bad drivers.

I miss: my grandma Maylene

I fear: something happening to my family.

I hear: Addison whining(whats new) and Kamden chasing the dog.

I smell: nothing really

I crave: sweets

I search: for my remote all the time.

I wonder: What life will be like starting in Dec.

I regret: getting into this mortgage... total rip off.

I love: the way my kids make me laugh

I care: about everyone

I always: talk to my mom. at least 3 or 4 times a day.

I believe: in love

I dance: with my kids

I don't always: fix my hair. well i never do anymore.

I fight: with Brandon over the dumbest things.

I write: only in my blogs

I lose: my patience way to easily.

I win: because I have an amazing husband.

I never: am without my camera.

I listen: to everything

I am scared: of Brandon being a State Trooper.

I need: A massage

I am happy about: my life.

I tag: Anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently viewed your blog, from another person's blog. I love the idea of cloth diapers, but have never bothered to buy them. I just kind of feel like they would be a lot of work. I don't know anyone else that has them. I was wondering if you could do a post about cloth diapers. How you clean them, handle daily life with them, going in public with them, sleeping all night with them, etc? Especially, how you handle #2's on a daily basis. This will really help me. Thx!