Sunday, July 20, 2008

...

So this morning Brandon left to start academy. And I have been an emotional wreck all day long. I know he will be back on Friday its just a lot of adjusting that's going to take place. I knew I would be upset when he left but I had no idea I would be THIS upset. I've pretty much been a cry baby all day long. My brother Tristan came up to stay with me tonight. I've never stayed home alone at night without Brandon. Anyways, we got blessings this morning and I was told to journal this experience. And well since this is my journal this is where I'm going to be writing.

3 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Be brave. I know it will be worth it for your family. It has been tough with Jer in the academy, I even get to see him everyday. You are luck to live so close to family.

Tiffini said...

Brooke I love you! I hope that the time flies by. Remember I'm here for you. Just keep yourself busy and enjoy the one on one time you get with the girls.

Kim and Nathan said...

When it comes to hard situations or trials, I like to think of this quote. "No one ever said it would be easy, they only said it would be worth it." Not quite sure if thats exactly how it goes:) Hang in there.